They also give free pictures with Santa (you can buy a package, but we always just keep the sample). I took my camera just in case, here are some of the pictures I took:
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Bass Pro trip 2010
I have to begin by saying that my boys (including my husband) love this store. The boys like the huge fish tank and the shooting game; Caleb likes looking at guns he dreams of someday buying. I like it it because they sell yummy fudge, Ghirardelli chocolate outlet is on the way, and because if the boys are happy, I'm happy.
They also give free pictures with Santa (you can buy a package, but we always just keep the sample). I took my camera just in case, here are some of the pictures I took:
No one cried! I was so impressed!
Santa was so cute!
My sister Betty:
They also give free pictures with Santa (you can buy a package, but we always just keep the sample). I took my camera just in case, here are some of the pictures I took:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment