We couldn't give the cookies out until Christmas day. That morning before we went to grandma's house, we loaded several cookie plates in our van and asked the kids to help us hand out the plates to the neighbors. To make things go faster, we split the kids, Caleb took Liam and I took Ilan (baby was in the Van), we would go to one house then we would drive the van a little forward and go to a couple more houses. The boys were having a lot of fun doing this and we had the opportunity to meet neighbors we had not met before (we've lived here for 2.5 years).
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Cookies
I wanted to make cookies to give out to friends, family, and neighbors this Christmas. I finally got some time to bake on December 23 with the help of my sister Betty. Here's a picture of the first batch: 
Caleb was also busy making this gingerbread house with the kids, I was very impressed and tempted!
We had planned to go to Bass Pro Shops later that day with my brother-in-law and his family so we hurried to finish baking and headed to Manteca for a fun evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment