
I'm so behind on posting on this blog; December was the busiest month of 2010. I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm 3/5 done with my maternity leave. I don't know what I'll do once I have to go back to work. I'll probably be sad in the
beginning, I have to say the thought of "I rather be at work" has crossed my mind. It is crazy having three little boys so close in age. Right now the two oldest are playing fairly nice with each other in the toy room, the baby is sleeping, and I'm deciding
whether to go to Ross or help Caleb with putting the kids to bed.
Ryan is so big, he probably weighs about 17 pounds. He plays with his toys in his play mat. He is more aware of his surroundings, he also smiles and coos a lot.

These pictures are from almost a month ago. December 2010
OK. gotta go to Ross, see ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment